View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 08:01 AM   #923
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m intrigued. What skills?
We find out that primates, like chimps and others, have highly developed abilities to communicate via sensory perceptions, which is influenced by proximity and relationship. By the end of the second book, we find out how that skill, in particular, saves the world. That along with some physical abilities make Charlie a very unique boy and then eventually man. I don't want to give away too much of the story.

Let me know if you'd like a copy and I can send you one. The first book is available on Amazon. Book 2 should be done really soon. It goes into editing probably next week.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.