View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 12:11 PM   #918
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
MONKEYMAN
Written by Ken & Carol Douglas
Available on Amazon

This is different. A book written by local writers about a primate research facility out by Lexington Missouri that has been able to successfully impregnate a bonobo chimpanzee with human sperm.

The story is about the offspring and how he ends up changing the world. This is book one with the sequel expected to be out later this year.

It's written like a premium series with a lot of short chapters and some really interesting characters. It's a family drama with a sci-fi twist. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Tried to upload a pic of the cover but I guess I don't know how. Just gets upload failure.
Sounds like a Planet of the Apes knockoff....could be interesting.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.