View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 09:55 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riflemen View Post
Ojulari seems like a reach for our defense. I don't think he fits our system. You never see him with his hand in the dirt. He's just not a 4-3 DE. Also, he's not good against the run at all. If we draft this guy, he will basically only play on passing downs.
Ojulari has shown that he can play with his hand in the dirt and stand up. This is backed up by just about every scouting report I’ve seen and the little bit of tape I’ve watched. You’re way off here.

He needs work against the run, but he’s not “terrible” and has shown enough to believe he can get better.

He’s just a RS Soph, so he’s obviously raw and will be used mostly as a pass rusher early on, but the Chiefs have Danna for early downs. I think they compliment each other well for now and could develop into your starting DE’s when Clark is gone.

When you’re picking at 32 you, aren’t going to get a perfect prospect. Ojulari has a lot of upside as a pass rusher and as anybody who’s watched the Chiefs this year can tell you, we desperately need more outside pass rush. Ojulari can at least give you that on day 1.

Last edited by staylor26; 12-22-2020 at 10:03 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.