View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 09:19 AM   #1983
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
David Carr still probably thinks this team is super bowl bound
7 losses is done, right?

Even if the Faid win out, I don't think you make the playoffs with 7 losses this year.

Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Titans are all 6-3 or better. That's 6 teams right off the jump that I think manage 11-6 or better. I think a 7 loss team might get in with that last playoff spot, but you'd need a fair amount of tiebreakers. With 5 losses already to AFC teams, I think they're shot even if they win out.

And you bet your ass I'll be rooting for them in every game that isn't against the Chiefs at this point. Seeing their season circle the drain by week 10 only to STILL get a shitty draft pick would just be glorious.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote