Thread: ChiefsPlanet The Plan
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:20 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to rock people's minds this year. I can't wait.

Great attitude. Hope it happens as well. Just curious, how long you been a Chiefs fan?
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.