Thread: Football NFL Training Camp 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 12:23 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
“You don’t need a Zeke Elliott to win a Super Bowl.” Then why the **** you draft him at 3?

Imagine if they drafted Ramsey instead. My God that defense would be in God mode
I noticed when they had the draft that they've been heavily investing in front seven defensive players, so I went looking.

In their past 6 drafts, they spent...

A 2nd and a 5th in 2019 (Trysten Hill and Joe Jackson)
A 1st and a 4th in 2018 (Leighton Vander Esch and Dorrance Armstrong)
A 1st and 2 7ths in 2017 (Taco Charlton and our own Joey Ivie, along with Jordan Carell)
A 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in 2016 (Jaylon Smith, Maliek Collins, and Charles Tapper)
A 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th in 2015 (Randy Gregory, our own Damien Wilson, and a couple of insurance salemen)
A 2nd, 3rd, and 3 7ths in 2014 (Demarcus Lawrence, our own Anthony Hitchens, and 3 insurance salesmen)

They've drafted pretty well overall, but they just keep going. It's weird.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.