Thread: Video Games Wallcrawler Review: Dying Light 2
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 02:58 AM   #12
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Diving into sidequests now, and literally every single one will not progress to the next objective without quitting/loading. It's like the prompt for the next objective hangs up and only executes on a reload.

Debating not doing anymore until a patch releases. I have plenty more inhibitors to find and undead trophies to farm to upgrade all my mods in the meantime.

This clip here was day one, getting the feel of the game and caught a double decapitation.

I'm on PC and I get occasional crashes and once the marker to my quest disappeared. Other than that it runs fairly decent and autosaves often enough to not be a big deal. I'm sure they will patch it if you have the patience.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.