Thread: Life Retirement Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 04:26 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

As a fun related anecdote, my wife and I were just interviewed for a documentary about retirement planning. No idea if we'll make the final cut or not, and we left thinking, "I hope they don't present us as fools or something."

We showed up assuming that it would be one guy with a camera making a youtube thing. Instead, we went through hair and makeup and had a wardrobe check, and when we went into the next room there was a 10+ member crew of light, sound, and camera people waiting for us. The producer was from another city flying in for this. Now I'm really curious what it's going to be. We were interviewed for about 20 minutes, so maybe we'll get a minute of air time when all is said and done. We got paid $200 for it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote