Thread: Movies and TV Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 06:39 AM   #10
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Episodes about the first Avatar are probably my favorite in the whole avatar animated world. Such a good pair of episodes.
The Avatar Wan story is by far the best part of Korra.

---

Every single time I re-watch the series I pick up something new. A guy at my money making gig outside the farm got me watching Over Analyzing Avatar on youtube and that has been quite the trip to see all the things that I have missed.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.