View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 01:35 PM   #41
Just a li'l Evel

I actually prefer the old school way of having the refs decide. It adds to the variability and human element of the game, plus gives us something to complain about and the challenge flag, etc.

However.

If I was a tech billionaire I'd be working on developing a two-way sensor mesh like a fabric. Put it in the uniforms, put it in the lining of the ball, put it under the turf like carpet padding. Then all that stuff is sensored and trackable: knee down, ball nose location, incomplete pass touched the ground, etc.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.