Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 05:21 PM   #330
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Joe's sister came up from Louisiana and is holding down the fort for them at the homefront. As far as anything else...I just don't know. We've actually had them up here for the past two Thanksgivings, pretty sure that's not going to happen but I know Joe loves the leftovers so maybe we'll take some of ours down for him.

Funny that you mention Christmas decorations...have you ever seen what she does to the place for Christmas...I don't think you could hire someone to replicate it.
Still, if there's a fund or something we could give to in order to help them out this Christmas or whatever, I'd be down.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote