View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 05:13 PM   #29
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Until I know he's good at punting, I can't say he's good at punting.

The last punt I saw him boot was three years ago. The Jets took a look at him and elected to go elsewhere.
Do you think in the past two years that he went from being the greatest college punter / nfl prospect of all time, to not being able to be a top 32 punter, despite having zero injuries in that time?

Do you think Toub / Veach signed him and let Tommy walk without having him come try out so they could evaluate his current ability?

Do you think he’ll fail so spectacularly that we should use a draft pick on a punter instead of a UDFA, despite having the greatest quarterback of all time?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.