View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 11:24 AM   #63
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And you thought Andy would lose to the Broncos before the game.

Want me to dig up some of your Andy hatin' posts from the past?

We are lucky to have him, hater.
Don't need to, I know what I said. And I didn't like the outlook...I didn't think that Denver would straight give up and roll over to play dead like they did.

Hope the defense got some confidence and it carries over into the rest of the season.

And I'm not a hater; I want a ****ing Super Bowl, Clay. And you SHOULD be able to admit that there are several red flags with Reid that he needs to address - namely, his lack of situational awareness, his lack of game clock management at the ends of halves/games, and the tendency to go Full Reidtard at crucial times.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote