View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #975
Stuff & Things

I’ve played approximately 170 hours of destiny 2. I have played all three classes, Titan being my favorite and Warlock my least favorite. Here’s what I’ve got for you.

It’s addictive as hell. Ranking up and getting better and better gear gives you a major endorphin release. However, be prepared for the DT’s when you get to power level 270. You have to either grind like a mither****er or find someone to play a nightfall strike or the leviathan with you in order to get decent gear.

It’s a good game though. I’m currently trying a new approach by playing two games at once, both with titans because you can utilize your gear on both playthrus. That’s kinda nice.

If you’re a recovering gambling addict, you’ll dig this one.

Storyline is ok. Not great but good. Better than Killzone 3, I must admit. It reminds me of it a lot though.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.