Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:58 PM   #117
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Hardman is likely to end up in the slot. Having somebody on the outside like Terrance Marshall would open up this offense the way Watkins does.

Just look at what LSU WR's have done in the NFL. If Marshall's there, he should be the pick. Period.
THey've been a better offense without Watkins this year than with, so I dunno how important he is anymore.

I don't think a WR is gonna step right into this offense and make a huge impact early like some around the league have. There just aren't enough touches.

I'm not against WR early at all, but taking one this quick wouldn't really say good things about Hardman and I think they like him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.