Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:45 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the idea of taking a TE in the 1st has very little to do with Kelce. It would just be a unique way for this offense to evolve. The things you can do with Tyreek, Hardman, Kelce, Freiermuth, and CEH on the field at the same time make you virtually impossible to defend.
Sure, I totally get that but considering they could use starters at so many positions, it seems more like a "Luxury Pick". But I certainly wouldn't object if that's the direction the Chiefs gto at #32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That’s what I was looking at when I first started swooning over Freiermuth.

Jeremy Ruckert in the 3rd/4th might be able to do the same thing, though.
Yeah, taking a guy in the 3rd or 4th, especially if they add an additional 3rd, makes more sense from my perspective but it would be difficult to argue against it if they took a TE earlier.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.