View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 01:41 AM   #14010
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Buehler, is that like a smoked bacon and cheese potato mash or something for a side? Looks good whatever it is.
Cheesy potatoes. They put sour cream (I think that’s what I taste in there) in them which I’m not fond of. But if you’re OK with that they’re good cheesy potatoes. They don’t overload them with a ton of butter or greasy cheese.

I had the French fries with BBQ sauce. I’m a sucker for their fries. Most people would (probably rightfully so) think there are better options. But I’m a sucker for their fries.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.