View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #14000
Supporter

I don’t post a ton about restaurant stuff, but I was able to get to Emporia on Friday night and got to Bobby Ds Merchant Street BBQ for their smoked
prime rib.

It remains consistently the best I’ve ever had. Ever. By a significant margin. I’ve quit trying to order it at other places. Wife will still try and then complain about how it’s not as good as Bobby Ds . Lighting is bad, Kids trashed the table, but fortunately the wife was cognizant enough to grab a picture. I was too busy tackling the thing.

I’ll say it again. Bobby Ds smoked Prime Rib is the best I’ve had.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.