Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #24
Why so serious?

I'm a University of Florida fan and a New York Mets fan.

I'll never understand people's real dislike for the guy. He was an amazing college QB who was never going to amount to anything in the NFL in that position but stuck to his guns to try to live out his dream. He eventually pivoted to baseball after years of not playing and developed into a serviceable minor leaguer.

He probably sees an opportunity to get one last chance to play in the NFL with his college head coach. Why not go for it?

If the guy were all about the money, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have spent the last several years riding the bus as a minor league baseball player in his spare time.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote