View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 10:23 PM   #2149
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I'd prefer them shooting threes (and I expect both Lightfoot and McCormack eventually will take those), but the benefits of offensive spacing can still be derived from guys who hit mid range shots at a high clip. It opens the key up for everyone.
What? Who the hell is operating in the paint next year? Dotson is fine so youblose his penetration (insert laugh track). Mitch The Bitch gonna power offensive rebounds back in? Don’t think so.

If we play a 3-2 I want McCormack posting up a lot. 4-1 he needs to take it off the dribble a few times a game. It’s bad analytics having s 6-10 busting jumpers (esp a black hole who shoots every time he touches it)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.