View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #9551
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think we've spoken on this before recently and I definitely agree. I will say that overall it seems that he did a much better job of avoiding hits when running the football this year than in college.

A lot of it seems to be luck anymore. The QBs getting hurt these days are having strange injuries, and often times the hits don't even look that bad. Carr, Mariota, Wentz come to mind. Rodgers' was pretty clearly a dangerous deal though.
I think Wentz was bound to get hurt. Watch his highlights. The guy is running all the time and he’s not being careful.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.