View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 11:07 AM   #105
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
100%.

And even if he elected to cut his base salary from the $20+ million that it is right now down to the bare minimum of $1.5 million.....I don't want him here. He'd be taking snaps from guys that actually ****ing try once and a while.
Yup.

The money wasn't even the biggest problem I had with him this year. I said it several times - it was a sunk cost.

The problem was that he just isn't any ****ing good. The elite run defender crap was just that - crap. The pass rush was only worth a damn for about 6 weeks around mid-season. Then he just went back to that same old arm bar into spin move nonsense that just flat doesn't work. He can't hand fight, he's not quick off the line. He tries to win with power but he doesn't present a credible enough threat with speed to get OTs into any sort of vulnerable position.

Frank Clark does, in fact, ****ing Suck.

And spare the the intangibles shit.

You're absolutely right - Buffalo is the blueprint to target. Our from a different angle, our OL is the blueprint. Get a splash FA if possible, a reliable young veteran, another fallback older veteran with a little gas left in the tank and throw draft capital at a long-term solution.

Just friggen fix it already.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote