View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 11:01 AM   #102
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Get rid of both, I don't want Reed back, he did absolutely nothing bar a couple of games.

I'm not sure I agree with this endless picks and FA approach to DL. Our DL is a mess, it needs fixing, and we probably can't take risks so need to load up. But we need another WR, S, CB, probably a linebacker. I want good players getting snaps as much as an endless rotation of edge rushers.
With a strong play in FA and the draft, there's no reason they can't completely rebuild the DL AND address those other positions.

They did it last year with the OL. Veach has proven he can do it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.