View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 01:40 PM   #75
"You like to drink?"

I in fact do "believe" in Big Foot.

Y'all can shit talk me until the cows come home gang. But one day you'll realize I'm right and I'm gonna rub your ****ing faces in it.

Kris Wilson is a flat-out gamer with all the measurables, all the intangibles and all of the "burst" that Mecca constantly bitches about being absent from other guys on the roster.

Honestly, it's just mindbottling that he isn't already a 1000 scrimmage yards. Honestly, we need to take a hard look at the coaching staff if they can't make him a weapon H-back.

Keep ****ing doubting Big Foot.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote