View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 12:42 PM   #69
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Nope. Cutting down more and more forest every day taking away habit from all kinds of wildlife and still haven't bumped into actual proof of an 8-9 foot tall mammal? Oh but they are just too smart and know how to avoid things like motion activated cameras and game traps that they would have no idea what they do... Riiiiiiiight.

Still didnt stop me from recording Finding Bigfoot because I thought that show was hilarious in it's own stupid way.
I live near one of the supposed Bigfoot locations (Legend of Boggy Creek). Because off that damned show, when I'm sitting outside at night, I'll take a log and "knock" on the cedar tree in the front yard.

Never get a response, but it makes me laugh.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote