Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 01:53 PM   #282
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You are living in a fantasy world where everyone hates the movie as much as you do.

It is not so.
You're talking to the man who predicted:

a) A Chiefs playoff loss to Pittsburgh before even one down of regular season football was played in 2016, and

b) A Trump Presidency on the day he walked down the escalators at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy, and no I never once backed down from my initial prediction.

So to put it bluntly; I will be sure to wave "hello" to Kylo and Rey waiting outside the soup kitchen for their Daily Bread as I cruise swiftly by in my 2018 SS of Doom.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote