View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 11:51 AM   #276
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Thing is, they didn't.

Not at the box office.

Not by the critics.

You can whine all you want but Disney is still cashing out and I'm guessing not only is IX going to do VERY well, it's going to set up X-XII and anticipation is going to be extremely high.
We will see once the movie gets closer and trailers come out. Kind of hard to for sure set expectations when we know nothing about the next movie yet.

However, Solo did fail at the box office based on what they were expecting. (Which is kind of sad since Solo wasn't really that bad of a movie. If it had came out before The Last Jedi it would have dominated the box office)

I really don't care what critics say. User reviews tell a different story.

My guess is movie IX has the lowest box office of this trilogy. Also toy sales will continue to go down. It is all about Marvel with kids now. I pray Disney doesn't screw that Franchise up like they destroyed Star Wars.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote