Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #271
Veteran

Just an small sample from a younger generation Star Wars Fan.

I was talking to my girlfriends boy last night. She has a 16 year old girl and the boy is 13. The 16 year old girl cares nothing about Star Wars that she says is stupid space movie.

The 13 year old boy was an avid Star Wars fan. Loves the Originals and made sure we went to every opening day with the new Star Wars Movies.

I asked him are you excited for the next Star Wars Film. His words verbatim. I really don't care about Star Wars anymore. I laugh and ask him why. I get the typical teenage response I Don't Know. I ask him if it was because The Last Jedi. Short teenage response yeah that movie really wasn't very good but its okay because the Marvel films are awesome. Then he goes on to talk about all the new Marvel movies coming out and how we have to pre order tickets.

When you piss on the hardcore fans like me. Try to court fans that are never going to be interested in "Stupid Space Movie". Then top it all off by just making a bad movie when there is so many great movies and worlds to explore now. "Marvel"

You are going to fail. There is just to many better options. It is extremely sad because if they would have just followed the books. This story could have been amazing.

Last edited by Nirvana58; 02-14-2019 at 11:13 AM..
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote