Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #3284
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Finally watched Us last night. Super fun movie. Whimsical and well acted, even from the kid actors. Felt like a bit like a National Lampoons version of a scary movie in a good, fresh way. Enjoyed it.
I just got done watching US, I had such high hopes for that film after reading so many reviews. I'm only able to give it 5 stars out of 10. The Director Jordan Peele did such a great job with the film "Get Out". I think he just grabbed the first horror idea that came into his mind and ran with it. Acting was incredible, cinematography, lighting, set design, and sound track were great. It's just that the script and story does not fully deliver. It's so conceptual that it loses horror, yet so rushed in execution that it loses it's coherence. The script is underdeveloped and this is why the film fails for me.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli