Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #69
Resident Glue Sniffer

Cool.

But does the oline actual block ?
Does the guard still kick out to the outside of the tackle to “help” with blocking, only to get beat inside where he should’ve stayed to being with?

Does the DL Still track down the RB From behind ?
Does the player get sucked into some bullshit animation?

Game was so ****ing broken last year that EA would have to shut Tiffany cufflinks to impress me this year.

I’ll wait to see how much of a turd this game is after all the new dumbass “features” wear off.. RPO.? Neat. If the rest of the game play is ****ed, who cares.

Each year the new Madden makes everyone forget how ****ed the previous version was , and we all get suckered into buying it. Not thus year. I get a gift card each year to Gamestop like clock work from the in laws. This year I’ll spend it on MLB the Show 18 used and maybe a few other games. **** wasting it the money on Madden. Did that last year. Instant regret after playing it for 6 weeks and shelving it.

Last edited by Dayze; 06-16-2019 at 05:51 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.