View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 11:25 AM   #3221
On one quarter

i played another 3 games. Ive figured out that the pitchers that have high velocity, an elite pitch, and the K collector stat are OP. Randy Johnson can throw a 98 mph slider if he catches fire and you time the power pitch perfectly when he has 2 strikes. I managed to throw a 97mph slider in the 8th inning. so the elite pitch has its velocity preserved too. Randys 4F dropped to 99mph (down from 104) in the 8th.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote