View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 12:41 PM   #85
Be Kind To Your Pets

I'm really enjoying all the pictures! There's a place not too far from where I live called the Bingham-Waggoner Estate. It's just south of the Independence Square, and was the starting point for the Three Trails west. George Caleb Bingham painted the iconic Civil War painting "Order Number 11" in this house. It's now a historic site. I've always loved the grounds, and over the years have taken pictures of my cars out front of the carriage house. Pictures of my 2002 Jeep & 2015 Subie. My wife and I restored a 1997 Cougar (The Big Blue Cat) and just got it finished up last summer. We're the only owners. It's the last big Cougar Ford built, XR-7 with performance package. Everything has been restored bumper to bumper. Great ride. This picture is in front of my old high school football field.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bingham wagoner.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	120213   Click image for larger version

Name:	2002jeep.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	120214   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cougar-VH.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	120216   Click image for larger version

Name:	SubieJuly2019-2.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	120217  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.