View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:03 PM   #650
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Haven't been around much, but I've been continuing through Malazan. Finished up Return of the Crimson Guard (Esslemont) and Toll the Hounds. First half of TtH was a slog but it really made up for it in the end.
Agreed on TtH. I just finished Dust of Dreams and have Crippled God on order. Some of the series has been, as you say, a slog. Just too many characters and too many attempted story lines with occasional pages of needless dialogue. Better editing owuld have served.

But all in all it's been a very enjoyable read with some great world building and very likable characters. I'm glad to have made the journey.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.