View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 02:27 AM   #15773
MVP

I'm a Mrs Field's fan myself and not just because of the great cookies.

A week in Park City with all the MILF's going to cookie college, running around in droves, was a dream come true. Away from hubbies for the first time in years or recently divorced, sexually deprived, women opening cookie stores made for some great sexual experiences. Thinking about it has my cock telling me it wants to go back to that time again before I die. Mrs Field's is in Denver now and there are morality clauses now so it could be a lot different but I bet there are still good times to come if you bumped into a bunch of cookie bakers looking for adventure.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.