Thread: 1st round pick
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 09:42 AM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
For sure. It's gonna be a guy that you're gonna have to develop a bit, but has some traits.

It's a me problem for thinking "man, if only Brian Burns was sitting there". Because I think a dude opposite Jones thats just a pure speed guy would be pretty fantastic.

There will be someone there that might work.

I'm glad JOnes is taking to the DE spot although I'd love to have someone that could allow him to kick inside and not lose alot with.
Probably gonna have to go the Ogbah/Charlton route for that kind of player. That guy will need a little more seasoning to be able impact the defense when Jones moves inside.

So I'd go ahead and pre-order an LJ Collier jersey if I were you.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.