View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 08:52 AM   #134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
We’d all probably agree that there is some level of need at DE, WR, and CB.

I think we get Mathieu extended to open up some cap space and potentially use that on a DE (Ingram?). I’d probably just sign Breeland to another 1-year deal since he’s familiar with the system.

WR is the spot I’m most comfortable with what we have, albeit still not a ton. Putting faith in one of these receivers not named Tyreek to make the most of an opportunity. Nate Taylor says the plan is for Noah Gray to give Kelce breathers here and there throughout the season so he is fresh for the final run, and we’ve got a guy who can do that for Tyreek too in Hardman.

I’m on the CEH bandwagon expecting him to just absolutely crush it this year behind the new OL and with another offseason under his belt. Just need to get our studs to the playoff finish line and there’s no reason KC shouldn’t be playing in February once again.
I pretty much agree. I'm fine with WR with the line we have, I'm even fine with CB, but adding Breeland on the skinny would be good. When you look at edge/DE, I don't think we are any worse than last year, and have potentially more upside, a cheap Ingram rental would be OK, but not needed. This offense is going back to 2018-2019 and if this defense treads water, or is slightly worse, we are most likely still playing in Feb.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.