View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #121
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You add Brown to the Chiefs draft, since he was traded for picks, and KC's grade is an A.
I also think the “experts” don’t fully analyze the situation and how the additions will actually impact the team. I think most of them look at the quality of the players added and assign grades as such.

Creating this elite level offensive line for Mahomes is more important than the individuals players who were added. This same OL for another team might not be as impactful, because most QBs have significantly lower ceilings.

Mahomes essentially has no ceiling. When he’s held in check, it’s almost always due to something out of his control. Give him an elite OL, a good young running back, Hill/Kelce, and several other solid weapons...good luck.

You can’t convince me the draft picks resulting in Brown, Humphrey, Smith, Grey, and even Powell aren’t an A when you have Mahomes. That doesn’t even count the defensive players drafted.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.