View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 10:28 AM   #542
oxymoron

So I finally saw Rise of Skywalker. This won't be a popular opinion, but I didn't hate it as much as I expected to. It wasn't great, but it wasn't a disaster, either. Unlike any of the prequels, I could see myself actually watching it again someday. If there's nothing else going on.

The main problem for me - outside of Rey being about as boring a protagonist as possible, as was well established in the previous two movies - was that they tried to cram two movies worth of shit into 2:20.

And I still don't think JJ can put together a complete, coherent movie. He's like the Stephen King of filmmakers. Although maybe that's being unfair to his Mission Impossible work.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.