View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:46 PM   #9294
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Penny stock guys, any thoughts or anyone in DSCR? Put $50 in it last week just for shits and giggles, seems like a lot of people expecting it to get up to $1.
I don't have any DSCR, but I have a similar stock AABB. They are both gold mine companies that have recently gone into the crypto business with a gold backed coin. I will dig a little deeper, but from what I see, I like it to run at some point. I started buying AABB at .1 and sold at .31. I then bought back at .21 and am just sitting on it now. They both have potential to run to .50 or more in the coming months, or you could sell it on a good PR and make a quick 50%
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote