View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 02:11 PM   #81
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I thought the very first action he got as a Chief looked really fast and strong. And hadn’t since. So much so that last year I thought he was washed. He was slow and couldn’t run through anything.

I wonder if he’s just now finally healthy?
Maybe? I just don't know. We never get much info on Darrel, or guys that just aren't one of your start players. But to my eye, Darrel has been much faster and more violent this season vs. any other I've seen him in Chiefs red. Maybe he did have some lingering injury that hampered him until this season.

Perfect timing, I guess. Because we'll need some of that hot sauce in two weeks.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.