View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:52 PM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
The defense deserves some credit. As a unit, they played a heck of a game. No, it wasn't perfect, but they came up big when it mattered. Lot of plays today that will never make the stat-sheet, but these guys all made a difference. Can't appreciate them enough.
It was probably as close to perfect as you can get.

In fact, I think it’s the performance of the playoffs.

Maybe we can’t outrun TBs performance against GB. But I don’t think GB played all that well and Rodgers did some shredding.

Sure TB wrecked NO but all they had to do was not cover anything longer than 5 yards.

Bills vs Balt? Meh. Stop the run and you’re made in the shade.

We’ve had a lot of fun shitting in Buffalo but they’re good. Diggs is a straight monster. And he did not much. They’ve run the ball after Diggs break bitches and their Rbs had what 30 yards? The only real deficiencies were that drive on prevent defense and Allen Running. And if a QB not named Lamar Jackson wants to run and as long as we get them down before the red zone, I’m thrilled.

We have the best offense in the league. And our D just straight up whipped arguably the second. That’s.... awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yep. Half the ****ing time I didn’t know who was covering who. I’m so glad we’re done with the “this CB only plays the left side of the field” bullshit.
**** that shit.

Was that Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards? I seem to remember Flowers coving some schlub while whatever other slapstick was getting toasted by a good wideout.

God **** Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.