Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 09:54 AM   #929
Veteran

Sorry haven't read the entire thread but I just noticed Waco is now streaming on Netflix. Its a 6 part mini series that came out on Paramount Network back in 2018 and imo it was incredibly interesting.

Taylor Kitsch is a dead ringer as the cult leader and really surprised me with his acting chops in this one. He was scary good.
Also has Michael Shannon as the lead FBI negotiator and is also quite good.

Definitely a fast binge worthy mini series. I highly recommend it!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.