Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 08:29 AM   #928
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
glad to know it holds up, . . . staves off the scramble to find the next binge for a while during this mishegas.
Yeah don’t quit on it. There are a few lulls but each season has a story that I ended up caring about.

There is some fairly extensive discussion I think in the Prime Video thread. Prolly ought to stay out until you’re through, but the long and short of it is this is a show I wouldn’t normally like. And I don’t know why I do but I dig it man. I wasn’t even a big Titus Welliver fan but he crushes it.

I really recommend sticking it out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.