View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 04:42 PM   #193
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
The Earth is an oblate spheroid - mostly spherical, but flat at the top and round at the Equator. It's also smoother than a billiard ball would be if they were both the same size.

I learned both of those by the eighth grade. It's fairly basic.
See that's where they get you. Schools exist for indoctrination not education.

I know this to be true because I heard it from BEP who is not a professional educator, therefore she knows more than actual teachers.
DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.DaveNull Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.