View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 07:40 PM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
How stupid do you have to be to leave an opened duffel bag with an uzi just sitting there for cops to see when they pull you over? Zip it closed and it's your gym bag. But no. Just leave the uzi right out there for cops to see. Holy shit.
That was my first thought...

"Yeah I'm getting pulled over and have an Uzi on me...meh, no big deal. I'll just leave out here where the policeman, walking up to my car, can see it."

Shit... might as well had a kilo of Coke on the passenger seat...

I just cant comprehend how an athlete, with millions of $$ riding on keeping their nose clean, doesn't even bother thinking about maybe putting the Uzi in the trunk. You know...just in case.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-21-2021 at 07:46 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.