View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 11:59 AM   #796
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I can understand why some people would derive some type of pleasure from this information but to me, it graphically illustrates the danger of posting such incredibe hate and the truly despicable idea this is a country of Democrats versus Republican when in fact, we're ALL Americans and should celebrate America, not attempt to burn it all down.

It should also be a warning to those that are openly advocating the murder of government officials in this forum that these types of posts and ideas have serious detrimental consequences to your life, job, income and future.

You can't help to change the world from a Federal prison cell.
I actually get along with ReeRun but I have no sympathy for what he did. I use to be in LE and we would always laugh at all the idiotic things people would do and get busted for. So admittedly I find it hard to empathize with certain people when they do really stupid things.

But overall I agree with your post.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.