View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 12:38 PM   #15280
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Planning to give Yardbird a go next time I make a KC BBQ Store online order due to how much I enjoy their Bovine Bold rub. I've never had Plowboys BBQ and was turned on to their rubs by a coworker in our KC office. Really like having quality multi purpose rubs on hand.
It won't disappoint. The little extra heat in the Yardbird makes it my go to blend for both grilling or smoking pretty much anything.

I've had their Q. I know you can do better. That is all I will say.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote