View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:50 AM   #15275
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Its the gayest name in BBQ but I really like Plowboys Bovine Bold. It's excellent on tri tip, brisket, burgers, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Plowboys-BBQ-.../dp/B003I8JPHK

I was always a high heat tri tip guy but feel I've found the right combo of smoke and heat now. I smoke at 225F until 110F internal, usually ~45 min. Pull it and put in a chest freezer while I raise the temp on my cooker. Once between 600-700F I put it back on to sear until 130F internal then rest it.

Its everything you want in a steak but with a BBQ feel imo.
Plowboys does well with their blends. I really like their Yardbird Rub. Chicken and fries it is excellent on.

I've also tried their fin & feather. It wasn't bad, just not what I was looking for.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.