View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 07:24 AM   #135
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I've been reading articles from outside sources thinking that Sneed could be had for a 3rd. One article even had trading Sneed and 32 to move up to 27. I would hope that Veach would find a way to work him into our cap before taking such a low-ball trade offer. He's worth more to us to keep him than that.
I seen that. The same guy had LSU WR Thomas falling to 27 on top of it. That dude was absolutely clueless.

We'll keep Sneed for that.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote