View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:56 PM   #63
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Not a chance in hell, unless it's due to injury.

There's no ****ing way undrafted free agent that hasn't been in OTA's, mincamps or even the rookie minicamp is going to know all of the line calls and have any chemistry with the other four starters, let alone, have enough time to spend with Mahomes, in order to start this season.

That's just beyond dumb.
Yeah - that's a pretty hot take right there.

I could see them trying Wylie out there (and obviously Allegretti) before they toss Williams in. Or Rankin w/ Wylie backfilling at G (or Remmer at G or C with a conversion elsewhere) And I LIKE Williams - he intrigues the hell out of me. But like you said, the rookies have lost any real opportunity to stand out here.

And worse still, with a truncated schedule, there's just not a lot of **** around time to toss him in there with the 1s, so how's he ever going to truly take that job from an established starter, a guy that's been here a year (and was actually drafted) and even a couple of possible IOL conversion candidates?

Just incredibly long odds here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.